1.1 INFORMATON YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website / create an account, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, submit or post product reviews, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of personal information we may collect include the following:
2. Birth month and day;
3. Email address;
4. Phone number;
5. Postal address;
6. Credit card and other payment information;
7. Photos, product review information including your age range and makeup and color preferences;
8. Social handles, and any other information you choose to provide.
NOTE: In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as if you purchase a gift for someone or decide to purchase and ship products to someone.
1.2 INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
1.3 INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES
1. Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
2. Device Data: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
3. Location Data: We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
1.4 INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks, identity verification services, advertising networks, and data analytics providers.
2 .THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
1. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. If the user clicks on a third-party link, it’ll be directed to another site.
2. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
3. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the Laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION ?
1. Information might be used for communicating with the user, directly or indirectly in the form of feedback, marketing and promotional emails, grievance redressal or any as the company deems fit;
2. Help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
3. Process gift card transaction;
4. Process transactions and returns and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices;
5. Send you technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
6. Perform internal operations, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
4. WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal and Sensitive Information as identified in this Policy, you may withdraw the same at any time by communicating to us at the given below under Clause 7.
We value the trust you place in us regarding your information and usage of our products and services. Any information entered by the user on the website is stored confidentially to protect the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Every usage of the user’s data is notified to the user prior to the action taken by the company.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.
6. CHANGES TO THE POLICY
The firm retains the sole and exclusive rights to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the user and the user expressly agrees that any such modifications and updates shall come into effect immediately. The user is required to review it frequently to avoid any conflict of interest.
However, if we make any material or substantial changes, we will place a prominent notice on our website. If the change materially affects the user, we will send a notice to you by email too.
7. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL